Mckenna Value Plan
Your home is your largest investment. It's your place of comfort, security, family, memories, giving and sharing; and a place that's supposed to function while providing all this. That's why we created this Mckenna Value Plan. You get: two seasonal maintenance tune-ups (one in the spring-one in the fall), discounts on parts and labor, priority service, peace of mind and 100% satisfaction guarantee! Call us or tell your service technician you want to sign up immediately for savings. $185.00 per unit per year.
You can get up to $1700.00 in rebates from York when purchasing a new Unit.
*OEC, PSO & ONG also offer rebates that can be used in conjunction with the above rebate.
Pro 1 Wi-Fi Thermostats
Pro1 Wi-Fi universal thermostats come smart grid ready providing the ability to participate in local utility incentive programs offering rebates and incentives to the home owner. The mobile app allows control from any Apple or Android device. You can program custom daily schedules, vacation mode, monitor several thermostats at once and review active alerts if something goes wrong with your system. It also has filter change reminders!
Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier
The Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. As a steam model, the 865 complements non-forced air heating sources and other specialty heating systems. It is installed by a HVAC professional-(us).
- Runs independently of your HVAC system to accommodate larger homes (up to 6,200 square feet)
- Delivers optimum levels of humidity control with the Automatic Digital Humidifier Control.
- Performs quietly and with simple maintenance. You only need to replace the canister.
- Has a capacity of 11.5, 16.0, 20.5, 23.3, and 34.6 gallons per day, depending on electrical draw.
- Uses cold water, which may be hard, soft or softened.
When you use the Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier, you eliminate the unhealthy and damaging effects of overly dry air on your family and home.
Daily activities, such as cooking, cleaning and showering can add as much as 25 pounds of moisture to your home.
Your air conditioner is designed to control temperature, not humidity. You need humidity control to maintain comfortable, healthy conditions in your home.
A whole-home dehumidifier is installed as part of your home's heating and cooling system. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner, or independently as needed, to remove the ideal amount of moisture to solve the above problems. But not so much that your home becomes too dry.
This is done throughout your entire home, using a single, out-of-the-way source—unlike a portable dehumidifier.
Other advantages of a whole-home dehumidifier include:
- Automatic humidity sensing: allows for better monitoring and control of humidity
- Convenient, quiet operation: away from your living space
- Low maintenance dehumidifier: simple annual filter cleaning
- Fresh air ventilation: automatically removes or dilutes polluted air.